HEYMAN LAW GROUP
ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS - is a procedure that allows an eligible applicant to become a lawful permanent resident of the United States without having to go abroad and apply for an immigrant visa through consular processing. To determine whether you might be eligible to adjust your status in the US, please contact our immigration attorney, Darren Heyman.
IMMIGRANT VISA PROCESSING - Foreign citizens, who live abroad and want to live permanently in the US, must obtain an immigrant visa through consular processing at the US embassy in their home country.
IMMIGRANT VISA CATEGORIES:
- Spouses of U.S. Citizens
- Unmarried children under 21 of U.S. Citizens
- Parents of U.S. Citizens (over 21)
- Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. Citizens
- Spouses, minor children and unmarried sons and daughters (over 21) of permanent residents
- Married sons and daughters of U.S. Citizens
- Brothers and sisters of U.S. Citizens
If you are a US Citizen and your fiancee is a citizen of a foreign country, who stays outside of the US, and if you plan to get married in the US, you can obtain a fiance visa for him/her.
GREEN CARD RENEWAL (I-90)
REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE (I-751 petitions)
AFFIRMATIVE ASYLUM APPLICATIONS
The United States welcomes thousands of foreign workers in multiple occupations or employment categories every year. These include artists, researchers, cultural exchange participants, information technology specialists, religious workers, investors, scientists, athletes, nurses, agricultural workers and others.
All foreign workers must obtain permission to work legally in the United States.
Heyman Law Group is dedicated to assisting its clients through each step of this complicated process.
EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA CATEGORIES:
- EB-1 - immigrant self-petitions based on extraordinary ability
- EB-5 - immigrant Investor
- H-1B - nonimmigrant visa for workers in special occupation
- L-1A - intracompany transferees in positions utilizing specialized knowledge
- L-1B - intracompany transferees in positions utilizing specialized knowledge
- E-1 / E-2 - nonimmigrant visas for treaty traders and investors
- TN/TD - NAFTA Professionals
- O-1 - nonimmigrant visas for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement
- P-1 - nonimmigrant visas for internationally recognized athletes; members of internationally recognized entertainment group
WAIVERS OF INADMISSIBILITY
- I-601, Application for waiver of grounds of inadmissibility
- I-601A, Application for provisional unlawful presence waiver
ASSISTANCE FOR VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- VAWA, Violence Against Women Act
- U visas for victims of crime
CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS (N-400)
SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST